Scrub-Happy!

The one thing I can really say about nursing scrubs is that I envy how comfortable nurses are. With how busy a Mom's day gets (comparable to a nurse's long hours!), scrubs win in comfort and functionality.

I was glad to check out Blue Sky Scrubs while I was browsing for scrubs that wouldn't look like I got into a sack. I was delighted to find tops and bottoms in different colors that look like they're tailor-fit for easy, free movement that running after kids require. The materials and stitching look very durable and I'm sure, child-proof! They're also very cool and comfortable to wear (not stuffy!) and easy to launder, a huge plus!


Kids and babies also have their own scrub uniform versions! I find that it's a very ingenious clothing solution for play and sleep. They're cool, comfortable, durable and easy to wash! With how many times a day children need to change clothes and the heavy duty demands of dirt, spills, food accidents and play time, a few good sets of kids' scrubs are a great investment.

Blue Sky offers a great place to buy stylish, quality but cheap scrubs.

With how easy it was to navigate through their site, I was even able to find that they can custom-make scrubs for you! From stitching to cloth, size and color, you just have to tell them. They also have fashionable accessories, lanyards and really pretty scrub hats!

From being on the go with the kids, doing my housework or digiscrapping on the computer, scrubs can easily be my outfit of choice.

Happy scrubbing!

0 comments: